COMPARISON OF ACCURACY MEASUREMENTS IN MOTION SENSORS AND HEART RATE MEASUREMENTS USING ANALYTICAL HIERARCHY PROCESS METHODS
The use of motion sensors in measuring heart rate using smartwatch applications is currently a trend. Everyone is very helpful for measuring their own heart rate. This research is about the comparison of accuracy in motion sensors and measuring heart rate using the Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) method. Every technology and application in motion sensor measurement in heart rate measurement has almost the same features and uses as Xiaomi, Samsung, and Apple Inc. From the calculations carried out by the researcher, it shows that the field/stadium that is the most chosen by the community (respondents) is by Random Sampling, with the acquisition of a value of 0.490 aka 49.00%. The second is Treadmill with a value of 0.294 aka 29.40%. the overall value is 0.216 aka 21.60% The alternative that is most chosen by the community (respondents) is the field/stadium. The Analytical Hierarchy Process method can make it easier for prospective technology users to be able to measure the accuracy of motion sensors and detect heart rates, the AHP method makes product decisions based on criteria and alternatives contained in the hierarchy, the results of the study are Apple Inc. as the respondent's choice for technology that is trusted to measure better accuracy on the motion sensor and measure heart rate.
Andriyani, N., & Hafiz, A. (2018). Perbandingan Metode AHP dan Topsis dalam Penentuan Siswa Berprestasi. Seminar Nasional Teknologi Dan Bisnis IIB Darmajaya, 362–371.
Cathrin, S. (2019). Teknologi Dan Masa Depan Otonomi Manusia: Sebuah Kajian Filsafat Manusia. Jurnal Foundasia, X(1), 35–50. https://journal.uny.ac.id/index.php/fondasia
Hapsari, Y. T. (2018). Pengukuran Kualitas Dan Brand Dengan Metode AHP (Analytical Hierarchy Process). Industrial Engineering Journal of The University of Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa, 2(1), 1–6.
Novier, T. L., Nurmalasari, Astuti, W., Mastruroh, S., & Saelan, M. R. R. (2021). Perbandingan Pengukuran Keakuratan Dalam Motion Sensor Dan Pengukur Detak Jantung Memakai Metode Analytical Hierarchy Process. Jurnal TECHNO Nusa Mandiri , 16(2).
Pratiwi, H. (2020). Analytical Hierarchy Process. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/341767794
Purnomo, E. N. S., Sihwi, S. W., & Anggrainingsih, R. (2013). Analisis Perbandingan Menggunakan Metode AHP, TOPSIS dan AHP-TOPSIS dalam Studi Kasus Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Penerimaan Siswa Program Akselerasi. Jurnal ITSMART, 2(1), 16–23.
Ricchio, K., Lyter-Antonneau, P., & M. Palao, J. (2018). Reliability Of Fitness Trackers At Different Prices For Measuring Steps And Heart Rate: A Pilot Study. Central European Journal of Sport Sciences and Medicine, 24(4), 57–64. https://doi.org/10.18276/cej.2018.4-06
Rizaldi. (2017). Penentuan Operator Kartu Seluler Terbaik Menggunakan Metode AHP (Analitycal Hierarchy Process). JURNAL TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI (JurTI), 1(1), 61–67.
Sasongko, A., Astuti, I. F., & Maharani, S. (2017). Pemilihan Karyawan Baru Dengan Metode AHP (Analytic Hierarchy Process). Jurnal Informatika Mulawarman, 12(2), 88–93.
Susilo, H., Syaifuddin, T., & Yulianeu. (n.d.). Implementasi Analytical Hierarchy Process (Ahp) Dalam Menentukan Alternatif Kriteria Penempatan Karyawan Di CV. Jasindo Semarang.
Thalha Alhamid, O., & Anufia, B. (2019). Resume: Instrumen Pengumpulan Data.
Umar, R., Fadlil, A., & Yuminah. (2018). Sistem Pendukung Keputusan dengan Metode AHP untuk Penilaian Kompetensi Soft Skill Karyawan. Jurnal Ilmu Komputer Dan Informatika, 4(1), 27–34.
Walangare, D., Delima, R., & Restyandito. (2012). Sistem Prediksi Pertandingan Sepak Bola Dengan Metode Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP). Informatika, 8(2), 181–188.
Abstract viewed = 6 times
PDF downloaded = 4 times
Copyright (c) 2022 Tomi Lifti Novier, Nurmalasari Nurmalasari, Widi Astuti, Siti Masturoh, M. Rangga Ramadhan Saelan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.