ALGORITMA C4.5 UNTUK PREDIKSI HASIL PEMILIHAN LEGISLATIF DPRD DKI JAKARTA
Elections are a means of implementation of the sovereignty of the people in the Unitary State of Indonesia based on Pancasila and 1945 Constitution. Elections held in Indonesia is to choose the leadership of both the president and vice president, member of parliament, parliament, and the DPD. The election results should be predicted accurately because of an impact on various aspects of social, economic, security, and others. Based on these problems we need a model that can accurately predict the outcome of the election. C4.5 algorithm model is a model that is easy to understand and has a good degree of accuracy. By using the C4.5 algorithm models the obtained results are of high accuracy values for the election results in the amount of 97.84% and the AUC value obtained is 0.970 with a diagnosis rate Excellent Classification
Choi, J. H., & Han, S. T. (1999). Prediction of Election Results Using Discrimination of Non-Respondents. Dawson, C. W. (2009). Project in Computing and Information System A Student's Guide. England: Addison-Wesley.
Gorunescu, F. (2011). Data Mining Concepts, Model and Technique. Berlin: Springer.
Han, J., & Kamber, M. (2006). Data Mining Concepts and technique. San Francisco: Diane Cerra
Moscato, P. Mathieson, L. Mendes, A., & Berretta, R. (2004). The Electronic Primaries: Predicting the U.S. Presidency Using Feature Selection with Safe Data Reduction.
Sardini, N. H. (2011). Restorasi Penyelenggaraan Pemilu di Indonesia. Yogyakarta: Fajar Media Press
Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 3 Tahun 1999. Tentang: Pemilihan Umum.
Vercellis, C. (2009). Business Intelligence: Data Mining and Optimization for Decision Making. Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Vishnuprasad, N. (2005). Building Predictive Models for Election Results In Indiana-an Application of Classification
Abstract viewed = 83 times
PDF downloaded = 218 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.