IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SCRUM MODEL IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF ONLINE SALES SYSTEMS OF MSMEs DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
A global pandemic or epidemic indicates a covid-19 infection that is very fast spreading throughout the world, including Indonesia. This has an impact on several sectors, one of which is the economic sector. There are various things that have caused the economic sector to be touched by the impact of the covid-19 virus, including government policies at both the central and regional levels that issued several regulations relating to restrictions on community mobility. Indirectly, things related to mobility restrictions or what is currently known as Pembatasan Sosial Berskala Besar (PSBB) have an impact on consumer behavior to switch to making purchases online. To address this, the online sales system is considered to be a solution for MSMEs to continue the buying and selling process. Using the Scrum model as a more efficient system development, feedback between users and developers who can work better to create a more interactive system. The results of this study are a website that can be used by UMKM as a means of selling their business products amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
Afriyan Firdaus. (2017). Penerapan Scrum Agile Development Dalam Pengembangan Sistem Informasi Monitoring Mahasiswa Bidikmisi Berbasis Web (Studi Kasus Di Universitas Sriwijaya). Kntia, 4, 31–36.
Commeta Group. (2016). Manfaat dan Keuntungan Menggunakan e-commerce. Retrieved from http://commeta.co.id/ website: http://commeta.co.id/manfaat-dan-keuntungan-menggunakan-e-commerce/
Dafitri, H., & Elsera, M. (2017). RANCANG BANGUN SISTEM INFORMASI AKADEMIK BERBASIS WEB ( studi kasus: SMA Swasta Harapan I Medan ). Jurnal Sistem Informasi, 1(2), 23–32.
Fauziah. (2020). Strategi Komunikasi Bisnis Online Shop “Shoppe” Dalam Meningkatkan Penjualan. Jurnal Abiwara, 1(2), 45–53. Retrieved from http://ojs.stiami.ac.id/index.php/ABIWARA/article/view/792
Fernando, D., Anharudin, A., & Fadli, F. (2018). Rancang Bangun Aplikasi E-Portofolio Hasil Karya Mahasiswa Unsera Menggunakan Metode Scrum. JSiI (Jurnal Sistem Informasi), 5(1), 7–12. https://doi.org/10.30656/jsii.v5i1.579
Handayani, S. (2018). Perancangan Sistem Informasi Penjualan Berbasis E-Commerce Studi Kasus Toko Kun Jakarta. ILKOM Jurnal Ilmiah, 10(2), 182–189. https://doi.org/10.33096/ilkom.v10i2.310.182-189
Hardum, S. E. (2018). Mayoritas UMKM Belum Dapatkan Manfaat dari Teknologi Digital.
Prabowo, W. A., & Wiguna, C. (2021). Sistem Informasi UMKM Bengkel Berbasis Web Menggunakan Metode SCRUM. 5, 149–156. https://doi.org/10.30865/mib.v5i1.2604
Prastio, C. E., & Ani, N. (2018). Aplikasi Self Service Menu Menggunakan Metode Scrum Berbasis Android ( Case Study : Warkobar Café Cikarang ). Jurnal PETIR, 11(2), 203–220.
Putri, A. S. (2019). Peran UMKM dalam Perekonomian Indonesia.
Rizaldi, T. (2017). Implementasi Metodologi SCRUM dalam Pengembangan Sistem Pembayaran Elektronik Pada Usaha Mikro Kecil Menengah. Cerebral Cortex (New York, N.Y. : 1991), 27(1), 485–495.
Ruseno, N. (2019). Implementasi Scrum pada Pengembangan Aplikasi Sistem Reservasi Online Menggunakan PHP. Gerbang, 9(1), 8–15.
Thaha, A. F. (2020). Dampak Covid-19 Terhadap UMKM di Indonesia. Jurnal Brand, 2(1), 147–153.
Wijaya, T. (2018). Penerapan Metode Scrum Dan Virtual Private Network Dalam Perancangan Sistem Ordersales. CCIT Journal, 11(1), 115–125. https://doi.org/10.33050/ccit.v11i1.565
Yatana Saputri, I. S., Fadhli, M., & Surya, I. (2017). Penerapan Metode UCD (User Centered Design) Pada E-Commerce Putri Intan Shop Berbasis Web. Jurnal Nasional Teknologi Dan Sistem Informasi, 3(2), 269–278. https://doi.org/10.25077/teknosi.v3i2.2017.269-278
Abstract viewed = 53 times
PDF downloaded = 23 times
Copyright (c) 2021 Wahyutama Fitri Hidayat, Annida Purnamawati, Fajar Sarasati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.