PENERAPAN ALGORITMA SVM BERBASIS PSO UNTUK TINGKAT PELAYANAN MARKETING TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN KARTU KREDIT
This research will be used method of support vector machine and will do the selection of attributes by using particle swarm optimization to determine the level of service. After the test results obtained are support vector machine produces an accuracy value of 92.25%, 95.98% and a precision value AUC value of 0.976% then be selected attributes using particle swarm optimization attributes, amounting to 8 predictor variables selected two attributes used. The results showed higher accuracy value that is equal to 93.75%, 93.91% and a precision value AUC value of 0.973%. Thus increasing the accuracy of 1.5%, and increased the AUC of 0.006. With accuracy and AUC values, the algorithm of support vector machines based on particle swarm optimization in the category of classification is very good.
Abstract viewed = 129 times
PDF downloaded = 152 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.