PERANCANGAN CLUSTERING UJIAN ONLINE STUDI KASUS BINA SARANA INFORMATIKA
A good infrastructure, which can handle hundreds or even thousands of requests from the client and have zero downtime, absolutely necessary by each institution. Clustering is a technique used to improve the performance of a site, whereby using this method, the workload on a site will be divided into any existing server farm behind him. The purpose of this research report is to build a system of clustering and performance tested by performing a stress test cluster and non-cluster. Metologi used in this study is to conduct a needs analysis has been established by the company in the form of a quick response from servers and availability of data (availability). Then the author of designing architecture and implementation of the web server clustering system. Performance of the test has been done, the author concluded that the response time and availability much greater clustering techniques both from a single server.
Sakul, A. S., Rumagit, A. M., & Sugiarso, B. A. (2014). Studi Performa PC Cluster. Jurnal Teknik Elektro dan Komputer, 3(5), 32-40.
Shimonski, R. (2003). Windows Server 2003. McGraw-Hill/Osborne
Sopandi, D. (2010). Instalasi dan Konfigurasi Jaringan Komputer. Bandung: Informatika
Abstract viewed = 52 times
PDF downloaded = 340 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.