DIAGNOSA PENYAKIT TUBERCULOSIS (TBC) MENGGUNAKAN SISTEM NEURO FUZZY
Tuberculosis (TBC or TB) is an infectious disease that usually attacks the lungs, caused by the bacterium Mycobacterium tuberculosis. WHO data report in 2006 put Indonesia as the third largest contributor of TB in the world. The high risk of dying of lung disease patients (18.7%) indicate that these diseases should be taken seriously. In addition to the lungs, where TB germs attack the brain and central nervous system, this will also lead to death (death). In this study, the author uses neuro-fuzzy system for diagnosing TB disease based mainly on clinical symptoms. Neuro-fuzzy systems are part of the major components forming soft computing, integrated between fuzzy systems and artificial neural networks. With the method of Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) in determining the classification rule with fuzzy logic that is able to provide a diagnosis like an expert whether someone is diagnosed: Negative TB, Other Disease and Positive TB. Based on ANFIS editor can be seen the results of measurements of the accuracy of the algorithm, the hybrid gets the same value of four types of membership function as Trapmf, gbellmf, gaussmf and psigmf of 99.99%. While the backpropagation algorithm produces different accuracies depending on each type of MF her. Where Trapmf membership type has an accuracy rate higher than the other three types of memberships by using the backpropagation algorithm. And to see what the diagnosis was designed using Matlab toolbox applications, such as appearance and surface at the FIS rule editor, diagnosis and therapeutic treatment.
Ihwan, Andi, Yudha Arman dan Iis Solehati.2009.Estimasi Suhu Udara Bulanan Kota Pontianak Berdasarkan Metode Jaringan Syaraf Tiruan. Maret 04, 2014. jurnal.untan.ac.id/index.php /jpositron/article/download/594/606
Indrawaty, Youllia, Asep Nana Hermana, & Akbar Ramadhan. 2012. Implementasi Model Backpropagation Dalam Mengenali Pola Gambar Untuk Mendiagnosa Penyakit Kulit. Maret 04,2014. http://lib.itenas.ac.id/kti/wp- content/uploads/2013/10/No.1-Vol.-3-Januari-%E2%80%93-April-2012-1.p df
Kusumadewi, S. dan Sri Hartati, (2010). Neuro-Fuzzy : Integrasi Sistem Fuzzy dan Jaringan Syaraf. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.
Kusumadewi, Sri & Hari Purnomo,. 2010. Aplikasi Logika Fuzzy untuk Pendukung Keputusan. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.
Sinuhaji, Ferdinand. 2009. Jaringan Syaraf Tiruan untuk Prediksi Keputusan Medis pada Penyakit Asma. Maret 04, 2014. http://reposi tory.usu.ac.id/bitstream/123456789/14082/1/09E01147.pdf
Widodo, Pudjo, Prabowo., Rahmadya Trias Handayanto,. (2012). Penerapan Soft Computing Dengan Matlab. Bandung: Rekayasa Sains.
Widodo, Pudjo, Prabowo., Trias-Handayanto, Rahmadya, & Herlawati, (2013). Penerapan Data Mining dengan Matlab. Bandung: Rekayasa Sains.
Widoyono, (2011). Penyakit Tropis Epidemiologi, Penularan, Pencegahan dan Pemberantasan. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Wuryandari, Maharani Dessy & Irawan Afrianto. 2012. Perbandingan Metode Jaringan Syaraf Tiruan Backpropagation Dan Learning Vector Quantization Pada Pengenalan Wajah. Maret 04, 2014.http://komputa.if.unikom.ac.id/s/data/jurnal/volume01/komputa-1-1-perbandingan-metodejaringan-irawan-7.pdf/pdf/komputa-1-1 perbandinganmetodejaringanirawan- .pdf
Abstract viewed = 408 times
PDF downloaded = 694 times
The copyright of any article in the TECHNO Nusa Mandiri Journal is fully held by the author under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC license.
- The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all their rights to published works, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) is the first to publish with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter articles separately, manage non-exclusive distribution, from manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version (for example: sent to author affiliation respository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was published for the first time in Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri);
- The author guarantees that the original article, written by the stated author, has never been published before, does not contain any statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to the copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. Techno Nusa Mandiri: Journal of Computing and Information Technology (TECHNO Nusa Mandiri) will not be held responsible for anything that may have occurred due to the author's internal disputes.